Friday, June 22, 2007

Still Working on the Room


I know we are taking forever. But Scott ended up painting it because he said it was too blah compared to Annie's bright room so we painted it almost the same colors as Annie's room, blue on bottom, yellow on top and today got a safari border we'll put up. I'm very proud of these wood letters I made, crafty for me ey? They will go over the kids beds. Hopefully we'll have pictures of the completed room by Thursday, the day we leave. I guess this is typical for the 2nd and 3rd child, being down to the last minute with everything. It's not like the first child where everything is finished and folded neatly in their drawers four months before their arrival! T

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Now that's what I call progress! And the letters look great!

Janie said...

Crafty girl, your kids will love it, and love you. Can't wait!

Karin said...

Can't wait to see you guys come back and hear about your experience in Liberia. My husband and I just completed our home study. We haven't been matched up yet, but hope to adopt 2 siblings. Reading about your progress is helping me with my impatience. Good luck to you!

Anonymous said...

I agree. You guys are making progress--it will be great! Mom R.