We are home! We are never leaving the house again (at least not until all the kids can carry their own suitcases) ! It's great to be back home. Now to get into a routine a become a real family. I'm back to work Wednesday already...3:30 a.m. will come quick.
Abegail is proving to be our practical joker. She also fulfills her role as big sister well, trying to push the buttons of the little people. It can be pretty funny (to us not the siblings). This post is ending now because bathroom crisis number 45 is brewing.
1. At the Zoo on a dolphin (not real)
2. The first people who came to America came on this boat - The Mayflower
3. Happy 40th Anniversary Mom and Dad
4. Best Buds and cousins at the beach
5. Baseball shirts for Team Turner 40
6. Craft time put on by Auntie Carrie
7. More zoo photos in front of the big turtles
8. That's a cow???