Monday, July 2, 2007

Photos for Families






Here are a few pictures to tide you over, in order they are:
Florence/Diamond
Ishamel
Jemama/Princess
Junior-he just wouldn't smile for me today, he wasn't sad but didn't want to smile!
Martu/Makie
Saylah
Kurker
Gormah

One other thing; one of the AFAA families posted about the Reeds doing work in Liberia. I think it may have been Valerie. Anyway we sat right next to them on the plane ride here. I saw them and I said, you're the Reeds and they looked about me like and you know us because....? Then I told them I followed their blog and they felt much less stalked.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Sue,

Thank you so much for posting all of the info and pictures! You are an angel. I hope that you're right about Princess' and Jemama's passports - I'll have to wait until tomorrow to call Cheryl!

Take care!

Sharon

Nancy said...

Sharon,

I hope Sue is right about the passports too, and Princess and Jemama look like angels themselves!

Nancy

Anonymous said...

Sue,

You have given such great information!!! I do not know how you are managing to do everything!! Thank you so much!!!!

Lori