Saturday, December 1, 2007

Snow Country!

With up to 12" of snow predicted today...there was NO way I was going to be able to stay inside watching football all day!!

So with Sue out of town at a wedding, we packed the car and headed for Target to get snow pants and hats/mittens for E-man and Annie. After 45 minutes of advice from E-man on how I need to drive slow on the ice and fast when it's warm...we finally got home and geared up for some play time in this winter wonderland!!

Here are a few of the pics I was able to snap off before Abegail dumped a huge handful of snow down E-man's back (under his shirt) and we had to come in!!








1 comment:

Valerie said...

Scott,

You are always my hero. Don't know if I've every told you that but handling those three little ones all by yourself! Great job! Looks like fun was had by all. Oh, and I am sure Akins would give me equally good advise on driving. Right now, all I ever hear is go fast, go fast! Valerie