Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Ballet Bug

Abegail went to Annie's class twice before she insisted she needed to take a class too. So today was her first day. She's in the class right after Annie and loved it. Now Emmanuel says he needs to take a class, um how about karate buddy?



YMCA
This year my lifesaver has been the Y. The kids can go and play and get all their energy out in the kids gym while I go work out. They have a huge indoor playground (not pictured here because the kids of course were coloring when I was taking photos) It's awesome and they are so good to us. Here's a few photos in Kidstuff.


Quotes from Abegail:
Mommy: Annie, Ema,, I mean Abegail..whoever you are, come over here
Abegail: I should put my name on my shirt!
Our parents all did that, now we know why!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so great that you are giving them an outlet to focus their energies! Good for you too! We miss you all. Thanks for the pics. G'ma R.

Jessica said...

Diamond does ballet/tap every Tuesday and loves it. He does get in trouble for swinging on the ballet barres like a monkey. Both my boys do ballet, but with the stipulation given by their dad that they also play soccer. Your girls will be beautiful dancers someday! Jess

Anonymous said...

We always look forward to your new pictures. You are providing a warm, loving home with so many varied activities for the children.
What a special family!
love, Uncle Chuck and Aunt Kathy