Friday, March 7, 2008

The BUZZ at Abegail's School

Abegail's school put on an awesome play yesterday!! All the kids were in BUG costumes and singing fun bumble bee....picnic...and stink bug songs. Lots of fun! Sue got to go in the afternoon and I got to go in the evening. There were about 200 kids singing...all 1st and 2nd graders from Washburn Elementary.

Here are the highlights. I wasn't able to tape the entire concert...so here's 30 seconds from my camera phone. Abegail's the girl in purple right above that man's baseball hat. :-)


And a few other photos. Forgive me for the blurry photos...I was all the way in the back and had to set my camera to super-duper-zoom-level.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved watching Abegail's school program. Thanks for sharing it. Good job, Abegail!!!!!
Aunt Kathy

Valerie said...

Looks like Abegail was having a great time and belting out the songs! Valerie