Saturday, May 31, 2008

I'll Get You My Pretty


Practicing their melting
Want some fire scarecrow?

Few things are funnier than hearing my kids sing commercial jingles with a Liberian accent, "save big money at Menards." But lately they are obsessed with The Wizard of Oz. My sister brought it to them when she visited. They have this whole elaborate scheme of how we are all going to dress up as the characters for Halloween, it includes several neighbors too. Today they put chalk all over themselves and pretended to be the bad witch. They ran around the yard, "I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too uhaahahahahaha."

MY COUNTRY KIDS:

I'm proud to say I have officially converted my kids to country music fans. Of course Emmanuel's favorite song is International Harvester and Abegails is My Wish by Rascal Flats. We'll be in the car and they'll say, "I can't hear the music." "Turn it up Mommy."

2 comments:

Shelby & Lori said...

Love the pictures!

Valerie said...

Sue,

Wow the closer your kids get to liking country the more Akins likes rap! Weird!

Great job Eman - can't wait to give you a big high five for all the goals!