Sunday, July 27, 2008

Closing Ceremonies






The Turner Olympic Games sadly had to come to an end around Noon on Saturday. The kids were presented with medals and certificates for their accomplishments and said good bye to their cousins. We got home around 6 a.m. this morning after Scott drove the ENTIRE way. Yes, I need to find a medal and certificate for him. The house is again a mess, the laundry is spinning, the dishes are piling up and the kids are at Jane's, things are back to normal. That is until Thursday when its ON TO OKLAHOMA!

3 comments:

megan&brendan said...

My name is Megan and we live in Edina with two Liberian children who came home last Sept. I would love to get in contact with you. I am a friend of a friend of Heathers. Please email me when you get a chance at theshanefam@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Megan

The Googeg's said...

I have never seen anything like it! What an unforgettable and exciting trip to Grandma and Grandpa's house. May I be so creative someday.

Debbie0

Valerie said...

Too fun! I'm glad you are home safe and please drive very safe on to this next stop!