Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Let The Games Begin

My sister arrived with her family from DC tonight. She and Grandma Marian have planned a weekend of family Olympics complete with opening ceremonies which included uniforms, instruments, and a parade (who are these people? I'm sure they are not related to me) The kids loved it and Abegail was a torch bearer.

The cousins were here for five minutes and all 6 kids were in the pool. Right now the athletes are training (soccer I think) although I personally think sleep is what these Olympians need. But who am I, just the media, on a deadline with an Olympic story!














2 comments:

gretchen said...

That is awesome--what a fun family you have--YAY for cousins!!!!

Valerie said...

What - they need to come to the reunion and coordinate some of the fun!