Friday, August 29, 2008

Abegail's 2nd Grade Teacher is.....


Mrs. Agee. (a-jee) We met her last night at the open house and she could not have been more friendly or personable. Unfortunately Abegail's friend, Tori is in a different class. I think I was more nervous than she was. I really wanted her in the same class because her Mom and I have just become good friends, but we will still be friends, get together, play soccer together etc. (the kids will play soccer, not the moms) Mrs. Agee was a first grade teacher last year and just moved up to 2nd grade. She has a one year old son, Jackson who we even got to meet. A cutey pie for sure with beautiful curly hair. (Mrs. Agee just happens to be married to an African American, she gets the hair thing). We also had to make a trip down the far hall to visit room 48 and Mr. Suzuki. Funny thing, we found most of Abegail's class from last year making the same visit. He even had their class picture up. We'll miss you Mr. Suzuki, but feels like we've been left in good hands.

Happy Birthday Mackie!
Cousin Mackie turned 7 Sunday, guess what his family got him? Roller blades! Sound familiar?
Quotes from Abegail:
A: Mommy, how old will I be when you are a thousand?
M: 973
A: How about when you are 2,000?
M: ummm, 1,973.
A: When you are 3,000 years old?
M: 2,973
A: How old will I be when you are 4,000 years old?
M; 3,973
A: 5,000?
M: Oh, I don't think I'll live to 5,000, I think I'll only make it to 4,000.

1 comment:

Shelby said...

I enjoy your blog so much. I have been out of the loop lately but enjoyed catching up.