Saturday, August 16, 2008

E-man SEES His New Eye





E-man is very pleased with his new eye. His look when he got to see a mirror was priceless! Things are still going well, he was very swollen this morning and we were concerned the eye had closed again, but just swelling from the stitches. Now to keep him from running into things!

Mommy Runs A Race!

It's been a long time since Mommy ran a race. Today I did a 10K with my friend Carol who came to visit from Iowa. These of course are the pictures before, you don't want to see the after pictures, but I made it with Carol's help!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

E-man you look so good. I am happy that everything has gone so well. You are one handsome boy.

Junior's Grandma

Valerie said...

Eman you're eye looks great! Sue - hope you feel okay tomorrow!

The Googeg's said...

A Vision! His eye looks great. I can't believe you made a 10K. You are an awesome super-mommy.

Debbie

Shelby & Lori said...

You go girl!!! You go Eman!!