Friday, August 15, 2008

E-man's Surgery Successful So Far





E-man had an extremely successful eye surgery this morning to correct the ptosis in his left eye which was causing a droopy left eye lid. He was a trooper through it all, excited the whole time to have both his eyes "look the same." We have spent the day telling him not to touch his eye and rip the stitches. We are expecting that to continue for the next 10 days. The doctor says we will probably not see the full extent of the surgery for the next 30 days but already we think there is an amazing difference.

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Eman,

Way to go big man you are so brave!

Anonymous said...

Eman,
We are so proud of you--smiling all the while. You look great! Grandma and Grandpa R.

Maya, Mieko's Mom said...

Yeah! So glad things are going well. Good luck with the recovery.

Shelby & Lori said...

I am so glad he is doing well!

Nancy said...

Eman,I can't wait to see you with your eyes looking the same - bet you will see better too! Glad you were so brave about the whole thing, but I knew you would be. Glad it is over though. I have been busy out here in California - just wish I had enough time and money to stop and see you on my home like I did last year.
Hugs for Annie and Abegail, and a great big one for you!
Nancy