Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Haley Time

One of our favorite friends, Haley, is moving to California on Tuesday. We've been trying to spend lots of time with her. She is a great friend to Annie and Abegail but it is Emmanuel who I think is most heartbroken. He adores Haley and makes sure she knows it. Haley is so kind and patient with him. Yesterday we went to a park in Bloomington and had a blast.




School Time

Annie had her open house at preschool yesterday. She met her teacher and saw her classroom. She is very excited to go to school like the big kids. Plus she's going with our neighbor and Emmanuel's other favorite friend, Jane. She came home and said, "Mommy, I'm a big kid now, I'm going to school." Mommy on the other hand is trying to keep it all straight, three kids, four schools (E-man has two) and one night with two orientations. I thought I was in shock getting Abegail ready! I'm swimming in paperwork and am sure I have missed something. I guess we'll find out soon enough!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I have been living in sort of Never Never land out here in California, so haven't been able to check the blog every day, but even if I had, I wouldn't have been able to keep up with all your activities! Eye surgery. registration for school(S), running a 10 k, losing a friend and the list goes on.....How do you keep up? Maybe you and Scott have both quit your jobs! You all look great in the pictures though, and you look happy too, and that's the most important thing. Keep up the good work, and Abegail, telling the Tooth Fairy you lost your tooth, I mean really lost it, was a very good idea cause she would have known anyway!!!!!!
Love,
Nancy