Tuesday, October 7, 2008

E-Man's Straight Talk w/ Santa

E-man and I went to Home Depot last night to get some things for Mommy. He spotted a bunch of Christmas stuff all over the store and now wants to me to decorate our house like Clark Griswold's in Christmas Vacation.

He also has been bugging me about this Spider Man game that he wants. The other day he was nagging me the whole way home from school about it. And having read the "Parent's Guide to Handling Annoying Children" I answered as all parents do, "Why don't you just ask Santa? Maybe you'll get it for Christmas."

Well, for the past 3 days E-Man's been all over me to help him write a letter to Santa. So today I finally caved. Here it is...enjoy!!


Disclosure: You'll notice the part where E-Man talked about being "mad at it"...we'll that actually makes us pretty proud. He's been working really hard at his school on identifying and verbalizing his feelings. So even if it is a toy car that he's mad at...we're thrilled!! ;-)

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Okay, these kids are just relentless. I swear I have had that exact same conversation.

Frost Trahan Family said...

Glad you enjoyed the meeting, we are going to our first meeting Thursday night. And on E-mans Santa wishes, wow...you will need another garage for all of those cars. Hope to get together soon.