Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sue is COOOOLD!!

WCCO put this on their website and titled it, "Put A Reporter Out In The Cold, She'll Get Sassy."

CBS stations in Miami and Los Angeles are airing this very clip on their evening shows!!



There's very little for me to add. I promise not to forget our anniversary this year. I may even have to fork out a little extra for a trip to Florida this year! Sue deserves it.

It's winter in Minnesota
And the gentle breezes blow
Seventy miles an hour
At twenty-five below

Oh, how I love Minnesota
When the snow's up to your butt
You take a breath of winter
And your nose gets frozen shut

Yes, the weather here is wonderful
So I'll guess I'll hang around
I could never leave Minnesota
'Cause I'm frozen to the ground

9 comments:

The Googeg's said...

BRRRRRRR!!!

Sharon said...

Oh my God - you had me laughing so hard! I'm sorry for you that you had to endure being outside, but you undoubtedly made the day of many people! Love ya!

Sharon

gretchen said...

You are so funny...I have been thinking of you and thinking how unhappy you must be each of these negative degree mornings, but seriously that piece should earn you an emmy--so funny!

Life with Kaishon said...

Hi, I came over from Gretchen's blog. I can't even imagine having your job! OH MY! Your children are beautiful. It made my heart melt! I am glad you are friends with Gretchen. She is one of the sweetest people I ever met! Hope your Saturday is not as cold as the weekdays have been! God bless!

Valerie said...

Hey the link is gone. Please put it back I am dying to see it!

Richardson Family said...

Looks like it still works...but if not, go to YouTube and search for "Sue Turner WCCO".

Lumpy said...

Too funny!!! I guess I can't complain about my office being cold anymore.

Richardson Family said...

Yeah...this time of year I don't get to complain about ANYTHING. It sucks. (But yes, dear...not as much as standing outside in the 20-below weather)

Kris said...

ah Sue, I do miss talking to you! You're awesome!

Kris (Waline) Scanlon