We actually accomplished some of this for a few minutes this morning and right now we are achieving the harmonious balance since I am inside and they are outside. Emmanuel wanted to look sharp today so he insisted that he had his pants ironed. (like father like son)
I got one of the sweetest presents from Abegail. She had to write the Top 10 Reasons Why I love my Mom in class. Let me say Abegail is absolutely thriving. She has been so helpful (please knock on wood while you read this) and so understanding lately. She is excelling in all sorts of areas. She was even picked by her art teacher to have her work displayed at city hall (this is how you know we share no DNA since artwork to me is having everything crossed off your to do list). She is absolutely excited about everything and is a joy to be around. Here is what she wrote at school...
10. I love my Mom because she reads me: special cards and other stuffQuotes from Emmanuel:
9. I love my Mom because she helps me: do my homework.
8. I love my Mom when she makes me laugh by: tickling me when I'm sad
7. I love my Mom because she taught me how to: care about others not just myself.
6. I love to hear my Mom sing: I love my Abegail, I love my Annie, I love my Eman, Daddy too
5. I love my Mom because she finds time to: play with me.
4. I know my Mom cares because she: works hard so I can have a good life.
3. I know my Mom is smart because she: knows how to keep me safe.
2. I love my Mom because she works so hard at: work everyday.
1. I love my Mom because she's the best Mom ever.
Mommy: E-man we are going to be late, let's go!
E-man: Mommy, wait a minute, you have to learn to be patient!
Out of the blue Quote from Annie (don't you love those out of the blue things from kids):
Annie: Mommy do you know who is the vine?
Mommy: The vine?? Me??
Mommy: I give up, who?
Annie: God! Do you know who is the branch?