Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Day At WCCO

I took my camera to work today, something I wish I did much more often. Then I took the kids and few of their friends on a tour of the station...here are the snapshots.
The explosion at a Farm Supply Co-Op we we're covering
This is what I look at everyday
Going 'live'
My morning photographer in the live truck, working on getting a signal before our 5 a.m. hit
Here we go
The kids visit, set number one
E-man tries to take over....someone call security!
The make-up room
Annie in the control room
Checking out Set number two
The whole gang at the interview set
In front of the green screen or weather wall
E-man adds to the story board
A really shiny floor, perfect for the sears photography studio pose
Annie outside the station on the 'plaza'

4 comments:

Andries said...

Great photos! What an exciting field trip! I'm thinking of you today, your last day of work. I know you'll miss the people there and they will surely miss you. Happy trails, Sue! We're so glad you and your family crossed our path. Planning on staying connected. Blest be the ties that bind our hearts...
Blessings & Love,
Beth & Dries

Valerie said...

Bittersweet I am sure.... adorable pics.

The Googeg's said...

How fun that day looked to be! Have you collapsed into tears yet -- or maybe a hundred times.

DEB

Bob, Carie, Taylor, Opie and Friday said...

What a fun day for the kids!!