Thursday, August 13, 2009

To Akins...With Love...

Annie missed the MUAA reunion and one of her good friends, Akins. So in response to his impromptu break dancing she danced for him. Akins even asked about her, "where's E-man's sister?"
The Richardson summer party continues, I had a friend and her two boys come visit this week. Her kids are sweet, mine are....energetic? I kept telling her I grade on a curve. In fact that's my motto for the summer, I've told countless people, I'm grading on a curve, don't be alarmed.



Scott Says: Don't be mislead by this video. It may look like a video of Annie dancing in a moment of spontaneous emotion at the pool...but really (if you look closely) it's a video of E-Man showing us how much he loves to straddle water cannons!! Mommy...it feels funny....

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Very good Annie! We sure did miss you too!

jenava said...

ppppp Eman! He is SUCH a boy! haha Annie is such a little doll! I miss her singing! Tell everyone Ava walks and has 4 teeth now instead of 2....