Saturday, October 31, 2009

Bobbing for Apples, The Pirates Wife, and More




Mom standing in the rain with no umbrella


E-man was Batman, I could not get a picture of him standing still. Abegail was Gabriel from High School Musical, and Annie was Thumbelina. My Mom and Dad came down for the occasion and suprised everyone with costumes. They went as pirates. It's the first time I've ever seen my Mom without her real hair. No one knew who she was. People kept saying to her "we haven't met before. " No worries all is back to normal today. Trick or Treating was exceptional. With every house, parts of costumes landed in my paws. E-man made new friends and allowed himself inside most houses. I hate to always rag on him, but I do have to laugh at some of the things he does, call it poor coping skills.

5 comments:

gretchen said...

I love him! And what fun parents you have--those are some great costumes. Abegail never could have worn that costume here unless she was planning on wearing her winter coat over it. :)

The Googeg's said...

Looks like everyone had fun!

DEB

Marisa said...

It looks like you all had a great time. :)

Nancy said...

I stared and stared at that pirate couple on the Ceiva, but it took me a really long time, and only then by covering the hair with my fingers, to figure out that actually was Marian!!! What a riot. Looks like you all had fun.

Love,
Nancy

Nancy said...

I stared and stared at that pirate couple on the Ceiva, but it took me a really long time, and only then by covering the hair with my fingers, to figure out that actually was Marian!!! What a riot. Looks like you all had fun.

Love,
Nancy