Sunday, December 27, 2009

Home For Christmas

For the first time in the 12 years Scott and I have known each other, neither of us got on a plane to go somewhere for Christmas. I also did not have to juggle a Christmas work schedule and both sets of our kids Grandparents were with us during the holiday. All of these things made Christmas awesome.Annie was so excited for Santa to come, she made individual baggies with carrots for ALL nine reindeer with their names on it.We also had lots of fun at our cousins' house (just a short car ride away).

6 comments:

The Googeg's said...

Having all your family there must have been great. Glad you had a great Christmas.

DEB

Andries said...

Beautiful family pictures! What a wonderful Christmas for all! So glad you were together.
Wishing your family a most blessed 2010!
Beth & Dries & Alazar & Endalkachew

Nancy said...

I'm so glad you had an awesome Christmas and at least I got to see Arthur and Charlene on your blog. What a nice thing to do for all those reindeer, Annie. I had a great Christmas too, but I missed all of you terribly.

Love,
Nancy

Bob, Carie, Taylor, Opie and Friday said...

Beautiful!! Glad this was a Christmas you all were together :)

Shannon said...

Blessings on your job today...Hope it went/goes great.

Just noticed the comment before me. Just read this on another blog. I am guessing it is blogger spam!

Anyway, enjoy!
Shannon in Frigid MN

Pam K said...

Love the carrots Annie left out! So precious!