Thursday, June 17, 2010

Abegail's All-Star Hair

Abegail got long braids in her hair. It just happened it was the week before All-Stars, which happens to be the last time we got her hair done. (Yes, I'm not good at keeping up with the hair thing) So we are calling it the All-Star tradition. The salon was a hoot again this time trying to put E-man in line, having him sweep hair off the floor. All the women are from Western Africa and they are not pleased with my reports on E-man. "E-man you need to be a good boy for your mommy. She loves you. You are in a nice family now." (picture that in a Liberian accent) It did make an impact for about a half hour. I might just have to visit these women even when Abegail doesn't have All Stars.
Annie brought home this picture she painted of herself in art class. I thought it was so precious, I framed it. A keepsake for sure!

4 comments:

The Googeg's said...

The Hair, the Hair -- I love it! Annie is an artist for sure.

gretchen said...

Look how long her hair is...wow!

I love Annie's picture- the self-portraits are always great keepsakes.

The Johnson Family of Seven said...

Oh her hair is so pretty! And I would have framed that picture too, darling!

Valerie said...

Looks beautiful!