Saturday, November 27, 2010

A Day at the Hair Salon

It's worse than Costco. At least it takes longer. After leaving Abegail's hair in for at least 8 weeks too long, I finally took her to get it redone at my favorite salon. Yes, I am the only person who brings her camera to the salon, but I get such a kick out of these women I had to remember it. These women were like a sweat shop today, a full house. One woman took 7 hours to get her hair done. I think there are heart surgeries that are shorter. Abegail has a beautiful new do and now this moment is recorded in the life book.




4 comments:

The Googeg's said...

Well, that was something -- Yeah Abegail. She looks beautiful.

Doodle's Diary said...

I foresee a post like this in my future. :) Abigail's hair looks great! I hope everyone is doing well at your house - Happy Holidays!

Shelby and Lori said...

Just checking in. ALWAYS enjoy your blog!

Valerie said...

Looking like a superstar Abegail!