Sunday, June 19, 2011

Annie's Funny Farm

Have you ever had an alpaca in your front yard?? It is a very strange feeling.
We figured since we already lived on a funny farm that we'd bring a miniature zoo to the house to make the picture complete. So for Annie's birthday party we had "Squeals on Wheels" come to the house.
I have never had a miniature pony (named Little Jack) and 25 kids at my house before. 25 kids, you would think Annie was homecoming queen, but you add in our three kids, our three cousins, 12 neighbors and few friends from class and you get to 25 pretty fast. It was quite a rowdy scene. The Squeals on Wheels lady said when she arrived, "oh you just had cake?" No, we haven't had the cake yet. "Oh, dear, " she mumbled.
I saw one neighbor friend, named Shorty walking home with half our broken pinata, and a party hat full of candy. "Where are you going?" I asked. "I can't take it anymore," said the 6 year old, I'm headed home. She came back for cake.
The Squeals on Wheels was a real hit. Ducks, chickens, rabbits, a goat, miniature horse, and of course the alpaca and all was complete for a real funny farm. I'm just glad it didn't rain, an alpaca in the living room is a little much even for me.
See the guy in the background, I'm pretty sure he's ready to call police, luckily we invited his three kids to the party.

OK, lets take the alpaca for a walk, keep in mind we've lived in this neighborhood, 4 weeks!
Oh good, have the horse poop on the neighbors yard.
Cake Time
Happy almost 7th birthday to my sweet Annie. Everyone should have an Annie in their lives.

4 comments:

The Googeg's said...

This is a kid's dream party isn't it? You have just pegged out my brave/crazy meter. You are the FUN mom.

DEB

The Johnson Family of Seven said...

This is the coolest party! The kids all look so happy and like they are having so much fun! YAY Annie's party :)

gretchen said...

You are insane! and probably once again in the running for mom of the year.

I love that you have an Annie in your life. God knew you would need her and she has aged more than any of them!!!!

sheena said...

its nice to read a useful article for beginner like me. Some of points from this article are very helpful for me as I haven’t considered them yet. I would like to say thank you for sharing this cool article. Bookmarked and sharing for friends.

Chevy W6 Turbo