Tuesday, June 14, 2011

If I had the power to change something....

Abegail had to write an essay in Social Studies, "If I had the power to change something I would change.."
This is what she wrote. Yes, She got an A++
If I had the power to change anything I would change Liberia because it had a war in 1989 and it ended in 2003. I was only three. I would make better schools and better houses. I would make sure everyone has a job. Another thing I would change is the hungry. I would make sure everyone has enough food.
I will make sure everyone has an easy life. Also put flowers and plants in their yards. I would make Africa the way it used to be. Plants and flowers all around and people swimming in the beach and running along the shore.
The reason why I would change Liberia is I know how life is there. Although it is gonna take a long time I will try hard. Also work hard in school and everything I do in life. That's what I would change if I had the power to change something.

2 comments:

gretchen said...

Beautiful, Abegail. I am so glad that is still so near to your heart. No doubt God will continue to give you opportunities to speak into that and we will all be glad to get behind you and make a difference!

The Johnson Family of Seven said...

You should be so proud, WOW what a sweet heart she has! I love that she is still thinking about Liberia and the people. A+++++++