Friday, November 2, 2012

Is It Monday?


Eman: Mommy is today Monday?
M: No, it's Thursday.
E: Is tomorrow Monday?
M: No, it's Friday
E: Then is is Monday?
M: No then Saturday?
E: Then Monday?!
M: No then Sunday.
E: And then Monday?
M: Yes then Monday.

E: Mommy is it Fall?
M: Yes.
E: And then Spring?
M: No then Winter.
E: Oh it's going to be cold.

Our former babysitter, Brian (the one who discovered the angel Myra Poppins) came over to give Eman some proper xbox competition.  Eman loved it and was so well behaved last night and this morning.  He said, "Mommy will you tell everyone what I good boy I was?"  I said, "Yes I'm going to broadcast it on the blog!"

2 comments:

John wright said...

Best Assignment help and homework help provider,over 10,000 assignments delivered.Nearly 4,000 hours of Online Tutoring serviced counting.Get Expert Help Now

Kevin Robert said...

I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff you post. Online Assignment help Services